Lecture - Introduction to LyX
By Ronen Abravanel
This is an introductory lecture about basic usage of LyX, for writing articles and typeseting math.
- This is not final version of the lecture, and it is open to revisions.
- The lecture is given as a Haifux SIL Lecture.
- This file is originally writen in LyX and ported to LaTeX/Seminar
- dispite of the title for the lecture, this lecture is about LyX only, for
- As it is a SIL lecture, I can not assume that the listener know basic
LaTeX, so I can't talk about more progressive LaTeX
- LyX do all the basic LaTeX things more easily (eg, things that Orr talked
about them in his Lecture)
- The presentation is in Seminar/iitsmnr class, but it compiles as "handouts",
due I can't compile it (nor Tzafrir's example, iitsmnr.tex) as "slides".
Someone can help me with that?
These lecture slides are licensed under a Creative Commons License.